[BKARTS] Etherington book

Since everyone is raving about the Etherington/Roberts book, I thought I
would take the opportunity to mention that I have a copy of the original edition,
BOUND BY DON ETHERINGTON himself, that I'd be interested in selling.

I commissioned Don to bind this for me about 10+ years ago, in alum tawed
pigskin.  The only embellishment is some tasteful blind tooling.  It has a
custom-made clamshell box, NOT made by Don.  Since I have not been involved in the
book arts field for several years, it certainly deserves to be in a new home.
If anyone is interested in making an offer, please contact me OFF the list for
scanned photos and full description.

Karen L. Crisalli
karenc5071@xxxxxxx