Re: [BKARTS] [BookInsiders] ; [DogRead]; [BOOK_ARTS]; [TTouch}

Hi all, It is sometimes  difficult, often hilarious reading email - on one computer I send
things off into tidy boxes [Book Insiders], [DogRead],  BOOK_ARTS],  [TTouch] etc. but
tonight - up at the lake am reading multi messages and where as someone says  "I've had success
with spreading golden's polymer medium on the back of cloth using a plastic squeegee. I've used
this  several times now and the medium has yet to soak through to the front. Although do mind
the edges or plan to cut them off. "
Another person has Peanut Butter on a spoon for a reinforcement  in clicker-training low slung
dogs.  All make sense as long as I can keep them separate- still suddenly it struck my funny
bone... but the hour is lengthening and I must be off - love you all.
Alice

v. alice hughes
Argosy Books in Ottawa
www.argosybooks.ca
Tellington TTouch practitioner for companion animals
www.tellingtonttouch.com