[BKARTS] Tara Bryan-Paintings and Artist Books

Dear tara- Look forward to meeting you and seeing more of your books at your
Opening
in New York at Riverside Church. It's a gorgeous gallery.
Please send me an announcement.

I'll be the one in checkerboard glasses!
Still dancing,
Alice

ALICE SIMPSON
NEW YORK