[BKARTS] Book Corners

Hello all--
     This is my first time posting to the list!   I was wondering if any of
you knew where I can find decorative metal corners.   I've seen some at Talas,
but they only have one style and I'm sure there's someone else out there who
supplies them but I just haven't found them.   Also, if anyone has any info, or
can direct me to a good book on how to make (decorative) metal corners, or on
metalwork in bookbinding in general, I'd appreciate it.   Thanks!
     --Melissa