Re: [BKARTS] confusion

From: "Katie Harper" <knharper@xxxxxxxx>

Thanks--great stuff.

> (Letterpress) has
> been making a comeback in recent years partly as a backlash to everyone's
> getting sick and tired of computers and longing to have work done with the
> hand

If I ever get sick and tired of computers, I'll be living in a refrigerator
carton under a bridge somewhere. I love 'em, and programming is all I really
know how to do.

But I do appreciate what you're saying about "work done with the hand." It's
fun to set a book in Microsoft Word. It's a different kind of fun to set it
by hand. I'm glad to have experienced that.