Re: [BKARTS] paper

Dear Audrey,
   You may want to get a copy of "Which Paper? A Guide to Choosing and
Using Fine Papers" by Sylvie Turner, Design Press, 1991. I bought it
years ago and still haven't had time to read it, but it seems to be full
of useful info on a zillion different papers, handmade and otherwise,
from many companies, with lists of  papers good for particular art
techniques. There's even a short chapter near the end specifically for
book artists.

Lavinia Adler

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 07:19:42 EDT Audrey  Hill <AudHill57@xxxxxxx> writes:
> Dear List,
>
> I recently finished a book using fabriano paper that I got from an
> art supply
. Does anyone out