Re: [BKARTS] paper

You can often get sample books from the mills for $0. Paper samples
also. Hunt around for the mill websites and see what you can find. The
often catagorize their papers by use on these sites. I've found paper
mill sites to be among the best manufacturer sites from a supplies
research standpoint.

A few that come to mind: Curtis, Neenah, Strathmore, Wausau, Domtar.
There are many, many more. Once your find your paper, you'll have to
find the supplier. The mills list their suppliers but since your
quantities will probably be small they might not give you very good
service. I have a relationship with a large trade printer in my area
and order through them. They order over a million $ of paper a year so
even after they mark the order up I do about as well as with some
suppliers. They also do some of my cutting for me (paper suppliers will
do this too).

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx