Re: [BKARTS] Guard sewn

Betty,

I would be more than glad to send instruction for making single guards. It is
really quite simple. Be patient please. We just got our scanner and computer
to speak to each other.

The type of guards yo spoke of from Gane Bros. are also called continuous
guards.

Ed Stansell
http://www.bookrestoration.net