[BKARTS] Map Appraisal

Dear Bob,
  I recommend that you find a map dealer who has a full set of
"Rosenthal's Antique Map Price Record and Handbook." It lists all known map
sales for a given year. I believe the prices come from auction records and
from an annual dealers questionnaire.
 You can find Rosentha'ls book on  www.abebooks.com   from $40.00 - $60.00
or so ( I haven't bought one in a couple of years.) They are invaluable to
the map dealer or collector. The whole set isindexed an avalable on CD but
at last look it goes for about $1600.00 after discount.

Regards,
Charles Videto