Re: [BKARTS] Paper making

Hello Ari!

I'm just a novice papermaker myself, but I have learned so much from the
email group below. A very friendly, creative, and knowledgeable group of
people! I highly recommend joining. The group has members from all over the
globe, at all levels of experience.

There are also a number of books on the subject. Here are a few
recommendations:

The Art & Craft of Handmade Paper by Vance Studley
Decorative Paper by Diane V. Maurer-Mathison
The Art and Craft of  Paper-Making by Sophie Dawson
Papermaking with Plants by Helen Hiebert

Happy papermaking!
Kris Young
Vancouver, WA
krisy@xxxxxxxxxxx

Quote for the week:
I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have lived just
the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well."
-- Diane Ackerman