Re: [BKARTS] Paper

I don't know what "publishers mark" refers to... The BOOK of FINE
PAPER by Sylvie Turner is published by Thames and Hudson, Inc. NYC
1998 It comes with a sample of fine papers tucked into a pocket in
the inside front cover. Very nicely done.

I found a copy on the internet that described it as having a
"publisher's mark". Can anyone tell me what this is and its
significance?