[BKARTS] Book History Workshop, Lyon

Institut d'histoire du livre, Lyon, France

T H I R D  B O O K  H I S T O R Y  W O R K S H O P

The success of the first two Book History Workshops has encouraged the
Institut d'histoire du livre to increase the number of courses to four
instead of the three which were offered during the previous sessions.

The increase in the number of courses, combined with the fact that the
ressources of our host and partner, the Ecole normale supérieure-lettres et
sciences humaines, are particularly stretched at the beginning of the
university year has however obliged us to reschedule the Book History
Workshop in the spring rather than in the autumn.

Our new Springtime rhythm will be inaugurated with the Third Book History
Workshop which will run from the 5th to the 8th April 2004.

Full details of the programme will be posted on the Institut d'histoire du
livre's web site in September.

We hope that this change of rhythm will not be too inconvenient for those
who have already got into the habit of sampling the intellectual and other
delights of Lyon in the autumn!

http://ihl.enssib.fr/index_eng.htm