Re: [BKARTS] beaded bindings

Jenifer I have been doing this all my life, it just seems natural to use
paper as well as anything else. You can interweave thread and really get fancy.
Self taught.
Siegel: As far as my scans are concerned if you know how to scan metallic
colors tell me, that has been the magic question for months! Higher resolutions
don't help.

sincerely,

James G. Pepper
Biblical Scribe