[BKARTS] Article: "STATE of THE BOOK"

Hello folks! It's FINALLY on my personal webspace online, so  email me if you want to see the article:
           STATE of the B O O K
 in the literary journal RAPPORTAGE, published by The Lancaster Literary Guild of PA---and I'll immediately forward the link!
To those of you who were waiting to see it--sorry it took so long, and, --sorry I lost the list of your email addresses!
     Regards, Olivia

Olivia Hibel * Pittsburgh PA *