From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Olivia
Hibel
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2003 3:58 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Article: "STATE of THE BOOK"

Hello folks! It's FINALLY on my personal webspace online, so  email me if
you want to see the article:
           STATE of the B O O K
 in the literary journal RAPPORTAGE, published by The Lancaster Literary
Guild of PA---and I'll immediately forward the link!
To those of you who were waiting to see it--sorry it took so long,
and, --sorry I lost the list of your email addresses!
     Regards, Olivia

Olivia Hibel * Pittsburgh PA *