Re: [BKARTS] Article: "STATE of THE BOOK"

Alrighty then... I think a good deal of the confusion here resulted from a
lack of clarity in the initial message to the list which led to the
subsequent follow-up... See below:

Hello folks! It's FINALLY on my personal webspace online, so  email me if
you want to see the article: STATE of the B O O K in the literary journal
RAPPORTAGE, published by The Lancaster Literary Guild of PA---and I'll
immediately forward the link! To those of you who were waiting to see
it--sorry it took so long, and, --sorry I lost the list of your email
addresses! Regards, Olivia

Olivia Hibel * Pittsburgh PA *

AND