Re: [BKARTS] Adana Press Information Wanted

So far as I am aware there were three models of the Adana HQ and maybe
several prototypes. The major differences were the number of inking rollers.
Earlier models had one large roller and later ones had two.
The Press was used as the subject by John Ryder in his well known Book
'Printing for Pleasure'.
I must have missed the original question so if I can help with further
information, please email me.

Mike