[BKARTS] Wooden letters for printing

Hello all!
Was wondering if anyone is familiar with a shop in Paris that sells wonderful
wooden letters in all shapes and sizes...I saw some examples in a shop in
Brighton, England where I live and the shopkeeper said she found them in a shop
near the Sacre Coeur...I know the information is a bit woolly, but if anyone
knows the exact location or the name, that would be great.
Thanks,
Denyce
Brighton, England