Re: [BKARTS] Eric Arthur Blair

Hi Richard,

The Canadian public broadcaster, CBC Radio, ran a five-part (one hour each
episode) documentary/drama biography about him on their Ideas program in the
evenings last week - entertaining and informative, too. The Ideas programs
are archived online; you can listen in real audio anytime.
www.cbc.ca/ideas/  (or something close to that) will find it for you.

Randi

--
                                     Ms Randi DeLisle
    papermaker, bookbinder, publisher, printmaker & gourd artist