[BKARTS] Hollanders in Ann Arbor

Has anyone been to Hollanders in Ann Arbor, Michigan?

Ever since I found the Hollanders website, I have
longed to pay them a visit.  I will be in Chicago and
am seriously considering a trip to Ann Arbor (4-5
hours away).  They do not have any classes that
weekend (it's the Labor Day weekend)but I may go
anyway to see the tools and materials.

I'm wondering if it's worth the drive....

Judi in L.A.