Re: [BKARTS] Hollanders in Ann Arbor

I live in Chicago and even though I love going to Paper Souce and Aiko's (make sure you stop in while here) Hollander's is worth a visit. They have far more in store than on the web site. I have taken classes there and just done shopping when home to visit family. The inventory is great and the staff knowledgeable and helpful. I've found several items that I could not get my hands on in Chicago. It is located in KerryTown Market and you can stop off and get Korean food on the first floor when you are done loading up on paper...

Have fun!

Judith Delgado <delgadojx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Has anyone been to Hollanders in Ann Arbor, Michigan?

Ever since I found the Hollanders website, I have
longed to pay them a visit. I will be in Chicago and
am seriously considering a trip to Ann Arbor (4-5
hours away). They do not have any classes that
weekend (it's the Labor Day weekend)but I may go
anyway to see the tools and materials.

I'm wondering if it's worth the drive....

Judi in L.A.