Re: [BKARTS] Hollanders in Ann Arbor

Thanks, Jennifer!  I got one negative review and your
message so far.  I love Paper Source, though it is a
bit expensive, I think.  I wanted to go to Aiko's the
last time I was in town but didn't make it.  Where is
it located, actually?  I'm from Chicago originally but
am now in L.A.  I'll be in Chitown for the AARP
convention, but once I set up my booth, I'll have some
free time before the conference starts.  I've been to
Columbia - what an inspiration!

I'd like to get a paper press.  I'm using my large
Smith and Hawken flower press and it works pretty
well, but it's not large enough.  I'm thinking of
getting a sewing frame, but not sure how much I'll use
it.  So far, I have not done the groove type binding -
just saw it in my UCLA book structure class.

I appreciate your comments and will see how it goes...

Judi