Re: [BKARTS] Hollanders in Ann Arbor

In a message dated 6/30/03 4:55:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jswanson232752MI@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> They are a relatively small store and somewhat overpriced.

This person may not have been in Hollanders since they have expanded. They
are definitely not a discount store but their selection of papers is not to be
matched anywhere in the Midwest!

The new studio / classroom space is awesome and the addition of Letterpress
equipment, foil stamping equipment makes it an awesome resource for the book
arts.

I am affiliated in that I have been teaching there for 7 years. But I have a
defnite appreciation for the growth and the balance of efforts that they have
put forth to support the book and paper arts community while still maintaining
a business.

Jacqueline