[BKARTS] Selling a personal library.

Does anyone who is on the list live in the San Francisco Bay Area and collect books?

I have a personal library of over 1000 vols, american and european lit, including some sets, which I am selling for $2.00/hardback and .50/paperback.
The books are located in Sausalito.  I am moving out of the country, and cannot take these with me.

Contact info is:
Steve Harris
dshlaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(415) 332-0935