Re: [BKARTS] Bookbinding in New Haven Connecticut

Thanks to David and Robin for their plugs for the Arts of the Book
Collection (AOB) at the Yale University Library.  I wanted to provide a bit
more information.

Our hours remain the same during the summer, so they are:
Mon, Wed, Fri. 9am to 1pm
Tues., Thurs 1pm to 5pm

The collection is open to the public and an appointment is not necessary to
see the "browsable" materials (the general collection).  I do need some
advance notice for other materials as not everything is housed in the
reading room.  Consult our web site for a description of the types of
materials we have:

http://www.library.yale.edu/aob/

All our books are represented in the library's online catalog, so you can
use the search box at the top of the web page to look for specific presses
and artists.
***To search for an artist: enter the last name and then the first name and
choose 'Author (sorted by name)' from the drop down list. Click the GO button.
***To search for a press: enter the name inside double quotes "My Press
Name" and choose 'Keyword (MUST use and/or/not or "")'  Click the GO button.

Feel free to contact me with questions.
-- Jae

Jae Jennifer Rossman
Special Collections Librarian, Arts Library &
Curator, Arts of the Book Collection
Yale University Library
PO Box 208240
New Haven CT  06520-8240 USA