[BKARTS] brass corner pieces on ebay

Hi Folks,

Just in case anyone's interested - I've had a few brass corner pieces lying
around for a while and have decided I'll probably never use them but they
might be useful to someone else, so have put them up on ebay in 4 lots (3
lots of 20 and 1 of 16). Go to
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16508&item=2332969423
to see the first batch and click "view seller's other items" for the rest.

Thanks, Ken