[BKARTS] 4th of July

My deepest apologies to the BooK Arts list. This was accidentally sent. It
was meant only for specific individuals in my address book.  I obviously
hit a wrong button. I do not intend to get into any discussions w/ anyone
on this list or anywhere else about terrorism, ghetto-ism or any other
-ism.

Humbly,
Joanne Videto