[BKARTS] Galarie grand opening / Montreal

If you live in or near Montreal / Sutton areas of Quebec, this
SATURDAY, July 5th, 1:00 to 4:00 will be the grand opening of:

GALARIE CHARMANTE
1182 Macey Road / Sutton / Quebec / Canada

by Kathy Feig and her husband Robin Pitt-Taylor. The first exhibition,
"Wood 'N Words" will feature calligraphy, handwriting, the history of
writing, handmade artist books, a classroom area for workshops,
custom furniture and unique gift items.

I have posted on the Cyberscribes graphics board, some (won't bore
you with all of 'em) of the handmade books I have sent for this exhibit.
Although the Cyberscribes list itself is for members only, the graphics
board is open to all who wish to visit. You may access it at:
http://www.calligraph.com/web/callig-graphic/
Those postings from Scribe55 (my nick on that list) are artists books of
one form or another except for the top one which is paste paper artworks
by Kathy Feig herself. Of course you are free to view all of the postings
there; however, most are of course, calligraphic (not book) related. Items
posted to this graphics board are temporary and *melt* away after
approximately two weeks.

If you cannot make the grand opening, the galarie will be open all summer,
every Wednesday thru Sunday from 1:00 - 4:00 and during the Tour des
Arts, July 12 - 20 from 10:00 - 5:00.

Phyllis Petersen / Fayetteville NC USA