Re: [BKARTS] Reflections on bookart and commerce

Jules:

My first thought, after reading your post, was that I would make a special
edition (of as many as you can stand or afford) for this dealer... but go
WAY over the top toward your idea of "mechanical." Bend it further, like
aluminum covers with wire binding or high tech plastic covers with rivets.
I know you can find a good metal worker down there to do anything weird you
want. When I lived in San Miguel de Allende, I could always find someone
who worked in any of the basic elements to do special jobs for me. That's
the fun of it.

Hope this helps your thinking.

Patrice Baldwin