Re: [BKARTS] Hollanders in Ann Arbor

The other positive messages about Hollanders covers most of what I would say.  I have been a customer and a student since 1995.  I have watched them grow from a small store to the larger one that exists today.  They have wonderful materials and tool, a wonderful staff, and most of all the owners, Tom and Cindy, are the nicest people and very knowledgeable.

I have also been to Paper Source and Aiko's.  I enjoy both but neither have the range and quality of bookbinding supplies.

Have a safe trip and I hope you do make it to Ann Arbor.
diane

Judith Delgado <delgadojx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Has anyone been to Hollanders in Ann Arbor, Michigan?

Ever since I found the Hollanders website, I have
longed to pay them a visit. I will be in Chicago and
am seriously considering a trip to Ann Arbor (4-5
hours away). They do not have any classes that
weekend (it's the Labor Day weekend)but I may go
anyway to see the tools and materials.

I'm wondering if it's worth the drive....

Judi in L.A.