Re: [BKARTS] Color laser archival qualities

It depends on the quality of the paper, its brightness
and acidity, and the quality of the pigments in the
lazer toner.

If you use 92 or higher brightness, acid free paper,
that part of the equation is guaranteed. On the other
hand the best toners seem to come from Xerox and HP.

I have a HP Indigo 3200 and recomend it most highly
for sunfastness of the colours:

http://h30011.www3.hp.com/Products/3000/prodinfo_overview.html?ticket=X3twKsAG.P912&pageseq=728566

MayKitten
I get excellent colour fastness with my HP
--- Jules Siegel <siegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've been looking through the archives but haven't
> been able to come up with
> any specifications for the archival qualities of
> color laser prints.
>
> Any tips?
>

> --
> JULES SIEGEL
> http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts/jsiegel.htm
> Apdo 1764 77501-Cancun Q. Roo Mexico
> 1[52-998]883-3629
>
> Newsroom-l, the news and issues discussion list
> for journalists <http://www.newsroom-l.net>

=====
Pagan, Pagan, what are you finding?

>From the book, Charge of the Goddess