Re: [BKARTS] Michael Jacobs' book as sculpture class

In a message dated 7/7/2003 4:49:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
papyrus@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< http://www.hmbooks.ca/~sam/sculpture>

Hello, Sam,

I am a calligrapher and new to this list, and have SO enjoyed looking at your
work -- thanks so much for making this available.
The annual letter arts conference is coming up this month, and I will be
taking a 2 1/2 day workshop with Michael Jacobs. This class wasn't my first
choice, and I was not all that excited about it, but thanks to you, I will be really
looking forward to it.
I need to go look at your website now --- thanks again!!
Ginger