Re: [BKARTS] Update

Roberta:

Great website. I'm SO GLAD you've used the expression "Paper at Home"
rather than the phrase "homemade paper" which I have been nearly carried
away by men in white coats for having an actual fit over, "NO, it's
HANDMADE, HANDMADE, HANDMADE!!!!" as the unsuspecting innocent blanches and
backs away mumbling something about another urgent appointment.

S'OK, I'm all right now.

Patrice Baldwin