[BKARTS] TARA BRYAN'S Exquisite Edge

For those in and around New York City:
Tara Bryan, one of our group, has arrived and brought
with her some captured views of Newfoundland, both on canvas and paper.
"Light and the observation of its subtleties is the essence of my work," she
writes.
"The air in Newfoundland is tangible, softening the light and making the
landscape delicious and mysterious."

Tara Bryan's Newfoundland landscapes are part of her books as well as her
paintings.
Many share with the viewer a quiet look at the places she loves.
"Western Brook," a unique book is as "large as a dining room table"   (30 "x
12" )
with a panorama view painted in watercolor and Gouache on paper with linen
covers.
"Jack!" is a delightful jack-in-the-box out of which pops a
plethora of "Jack" limericks and poems, letterpress, linocut, wood engraved
on an endless accordion.

New York welcomes Tara and hopes she enjoys both dance at the Joyce and "The
Producers"!

Her show opened yesterday and shouldn't be missed.
July 7 - August 27th.
Weekdays from 9-5

Treasure Room Gallery
The Interchurch Center