[BKARTS] AOL Buddy List

I just noticed that in when online using AOL , the Letpress list members show
up in the "Recent Buddies" list on AOL Instant Messenger.. How exactly does
this occur, as I have never manually added these people to my list? Mind you,
I'm not complaining, it's just unusual.

Kindest regards,

Joe Bullock
Coleopteran Press