[BKARTS] Call for exhibit entries - deadline extended

The slide submission deadline for the next American Print Alliance
exhibition, Theater of the Mind, has been extended to August 8 -- ONLY IF
you are a subscriber to our journal, Contemporary Impressions. Sorry, there'
s no extension beyond July 15 for artists submitting as members of our
councils but who aren't subscribing to the journal. That's because funding
for all our programs, including exhibitions and our website, depends on the
journal. If you're not a subscriber yet, we could really use your help. Now
is an especially good time to subscribe and be sure that you won't miss any
more exciting and inspiring articles, interviews, reviews and exhibition
announcements. Get your Spring 2003 issue with a do-it-yourself print (a
stencil by Krueger & Goddard) and submit your slides as late as August 8 --
FREE, no entry fee -- for Theater of the Mind. Please use the form at
http://www.printalliance.org/alliance/al_subform.html. Then go back to our
home page and follow the click-for-more-info path to get to the prospectus
for Theater of the Mind. Please don't wait!

Best,
Carol
Carol Pulin, director, American Print Alliance
non-profit consortium of printmaker's councils
302 Larkspur Turn, Peachtree City, GA 30269
www.PrintAlliance.org, director@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx