[BKARTS] Harmatan Leather Sale

We are currently overstocked on Harmatan Goat skin leathers and are
therefore selling them at about 1/2 the normal price:

Grade I            $12 per square foot

Grade II            $8 per square foot

Grade III            $6 per square foot

If you would like to make a purchase at this price, please give us a call at
(760) 758-4142 (US phone number). We accept Visa and MasterCard. Phone
orders only, please.

Sincerely,

Frank Lehmann

Lehmann Bindery