Re: [BKARTS] cheap & easy substitute bone folders

In a message dated 7/16/03 9:58:48 AM, jeloewen@xxxxxxx writes:

<<  I have some old knifes that I think will work
for ripping >>

jen---- i use an old table knife all the time for tearing down paper. it just
can't be serrated, and dull is good! if you fold and crease the paper first,
then slide the knife through the crease you get a good tear in most papers.

good luck!
leeanne in maine