Re: [BKARTS] cheap & easy substitute bone folders

Jen:  Tongue depressors work great. Ask your doctor or buy them in
boxes of 500 very inexpensively. I've used them in classes and
workshops with kids for over 25 years.  It is nice to have a few
bonefolders to show them and have them feel.

Best Barbara

Hi,

I'm teaching a one hour bookbinding class to first year drawing
class.  There are 24 students in the class and don't have enough bone
folders for them all.  I have some old knifes that I think will work
for ripping, but I'm looking for an inexpensive way to substitute the
bone folders.  I'm teaching them a pamphlet binding, which the will
have to fold and rip a large piece of drawing paper.  This is a one
time teaching gig so I don't want to make a big investment, in fact,
I'd prefer not to spend any money

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jen