[BKARTS] Cheap & easy substitute bone folder

Jen:

    One of the best cheap item for a bone folder is the top of a good hard rubber pocket comb.

Jim Trent

Hi,

I'm teaching a one hour bookbinding class to first year drawing
class.  There are 24 students in the class and don't have enough bone
folders for them all.  I have some old knifes that I think will work
for ripping, but I'm looking for an inexpensive way to substitute the
bone folders.  I'm teaching them a pamphlet binding, which the will
have to fold and rip a large piece of drawing paper.  This is a one
time teaching gig so I don't want to make a big investment, in fact,
I'd prefer not to spend any money

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jen