[BKARTS] Harcourt Bindery Seeks Gold-stamper / finisher

The Harcourt Bindery in Boston is looking for a gold-stamper/gold finisher
with experience, though we will be willing to accept a motivated
apprentice.  The firm has been in business since 1900, and offers a full
range of benefits.  You can learn more about us and our work at
www.harcourtbindery.com.  Please call or fax a resume:
Many thanks, and excuse any cross-postings,

Sam Ellenport
sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harcourt Bindery
51 Melcher St.