Re: [BKARTS] Text software

InBooklet is a third party plug-in for InDesign 2 and is meant to help
do pagination for printer spreads after your book or multiple-chapter
document has been laid out. I agree that the type controls in inDesign
really make a difference. And you can't beat the cost of the program
for all that power. The single-license package for InDesign, Acrobat,
Photoshop and Illustrator was only $378 when I bought them last May. My
summer goal is to become so proficient in InDesign that I can toss
Quark into the dark closet...

Mara Fulmer
Assistant Professor/Graphic Design
Mott Community College