Re: [BKARTS] cheap & easy substitute bone folders

In a message dated 7/17/03 5:31:46 AM, mhackney@xxxxxxx writes: <<
Also, Michael Jacobs uses a paper clip stuck into a handle for
scoring.(I took some classes from Michael and Judy 6 years ago and
have forgotten that part). Maybe someone who has taken classes from
them recently can tell you how they do this >>

Dear list;

Michael Jacobs actually cuts off the small end of a paper clip and
then puts that into an x-acto knife handle and uses this tool for
scoring only.  During his class I simply used a paper clip against a
metal ruler.  That may be cheapest, easiest solution - to bring a box
of paper clips.

Sam Motyka
Hand Made Books
web:  hmbooks.ca