Re: [BKARTS] Text software-Duplexing laser printers

Ouch, I thought that a duplexing laser printer could be counted on to print
it right. Do you mean I have to stand over the duplexing printer and check
each page coming out? Is there any other way around this?

Ben Wiens...applied energy scientist
Ben Wiens Energy Science Inc.
Energy Website: http://www.benwiens.com