Re: [BKARTS] Text software-Unicode and OpenType

Does anyone know if Unicode and OpenType support is a really big issue, or
will be with both publishers and individuals producing books?

Though I knew about both of these standards I didn't know a lot about the
specifics so I did some research, see links below.

Unicode
http://www.unicode.org/standard/WhatIsUnicode.html

OpenType
http://www.adobe.com/type/opentype/main.html