[BKARTS] Looking for Digital Books

As part of a project to fully overhaul the Oak Knoll web site we are
building a resource page of books about books that have been fully
digitized and are available for free on the web. So far we have located
approximately 35 titles all related to books and bookmaking. There are a
few areas however where we could expand our list or have not located any
titles at all.

I would appreciate any assistance by those who might know about digital
books on the web in the following subject areas:

Books about bookplates
Books about the history of bookselling
Examples of classic Private Press books or Books about Fine Printing
Literary Forgery
History of Libraries
Papermaking
History of Publishing
History of Writing and Calligraphy

Thanks in advance,

Andrew Armacost

Oak Knoll Books, ABAA , ILAB
310 Delaware Street
New Castle, DE 19720

www.oakknoll.com - Armacost@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ph (302) 328 7232 - Fax (302) 328-7274

Come visit us at the 10th annual Oak Knoll Fest celebration & be a part of
the largest fine-press exhibition in North America!