Re: [BKARTS] Instructions for Ed Hutchins' book

I found that it depends on what type of computer you are using and
what browser.  I couldn't get the page to come up on an OS X Macintosh
using IE.  But using a Windows or a Mac OS 8 or 9, the file came up
just fine.  Netscape was again 'iffy'.  Don't know enough about
setting up web pages to know why, but I had a similar experience...
Teri Lynn Herbert, Charleston, SC