Re: [BKARTS] Looking for Digital Books

Re: Looking for Digital Books

A great source for free digital books in the public domain is http://gutenberg.net/

I tried the Advance Search using "book" and "libraries" as subject keywords and found 5-6 different titles that might be what you're looking for.

I also use this site a lot to find text to bind into books. It is (almost) all public domain so there's not much to worry about with copyrights (but always read the fine print!) I'm currently working on a binding of Kate Chopin's "The Awakening" which I might turn into an entire series of short stories.

Good luck!
Jill

Mad Molly Press