Re: [BKARTS] Instructions for Ed Hutchins' book

I think this is one of those cases where some browsers are more precise in
their interpretation of the rules of uri formation.  The source page uses
an extension with CAPITOL PDF, where the email ref was lower case
pdf.  Under Win XP Mozilla, the source page reference succeeded, but the
email one did not.

I would suggest that references such as this should observe strict case
sensitivity rules, even when common practice suggests that it is not
needed.  It is also a general rule that pages should be tested with all
common browsers.  In this case, it was not the page which is at fault, but
the copied reference in the email.  Same problem, though

Gavin