[BKARTS] A glue question: Coccoina

I was just told about a paste I hadn't heard about before:
Coccoina

Supposedly it is made from potato starch and almonds,
and is marketed as archival.  Has anyone used this paste
before?  I looked through the archives and couldn't find
anything about the product.  I am especially interested in
its longterm behavior, especially after being scared away
from using Yes Paste.

Thanks all!
Michelle Souliere
Portland, Maine